To apply for this scholarship, applicants must electronically submit the following documents at
and must include their name in the Subject line of the email:
- A cover letter that provides the applicant's full name, school address, home address, cell phone number, home phone number, student email address, and a statement that the applicant is a US Citizen or a permanent resident. In addition, the cover letter should describe the applicant’s current academic progress (BS, MS, or PhD student) and date of anticipated graduation.
- Resume (include names of reference letter writers)
- Statement of purpose: A letter from the applicant not to exceed two pages that discusses the applicant's motivation for applying, interest in cybersecurity, any past relevant experiences, and future plans. Please include any military service or other federal, state and local government service.
- Copies of all of the applicant's undergraduate/graduate transcripts (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
- Two letters of reference (should be sent by the letter writers to
- The deadline for the Fall 2022 Application is
March 31, 2022 April 7, 2022 (extended).